On site: Boston, MA
Pay: $18.00 an hour
Hours: 8:30am- 5:30pm
Responsibilities of the Job
- Maintain the office calendar of attorneys and use discretion on ensuring their schedule is utilized efficiently, not overbooking or booking on days attorneys have requested remain open.
- Answer and direct incoming calls for the office
- Gather, organize and enter data into software
- Check email and voice mail as appropriate to assure timely responses to all inquiries
- Handle sensitive client data with utmost discretion, care and accuracy.
- High school graduate;
- Experience in a law office or in a medical office preferred
- Experience in an administrative role
- Excellent verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills;
- Professional demeanor and positive communicator;
- Excellent typing skills and computer literacy, including a solid understanding Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel applications;
- Demonstrate proficiency to focus on details, handle multiple tasks, and remain highly organized;
If you're interested in this opening please send your resume directly to me at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.