Administrative Support, Front Desk, Assisting AR/AP team
Kennesaw GA. 3-5 years experience
* Greets and directs clients and visitors
* Answers, screens, and directs phone calls to staff
* Assists finance department with collections process
* Follows established guidelines to review and update account status
* Receive and sort mail
* Perform filing tasks for accounts payable
* Manage scheduling for conference room
* Ensure front desk is neat, clean, and presentable at all times* Requests and pursues payment on delinquent accounts via communication with account holder
* Maintains log of payment promises and pertinent account details; schedules follow-up communication with account holder
Ability to greet and communicate with visitors, clients, and colleagues in a friendly and courteous manner
* Excellent verbal communication skills
* Excellent organization skills and a strong attention to detail
* Ability to work on a team or independently
* Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, espeically with Excel.
* Eagerness and willingness to learn
Past experience in construction industry would be helpful. Medium sized, family owned business with strong local, regional footprint. Fleibility, communications, team orientation are all essential.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.