- Enter information from Project Managers into TIMBERLINE Software for both construction and accounting information for commercial, sub-contractors and owners of organizations.
- Provide administrative support to Project Managers on various construction jobs
- Track submittals, transmittals, reports, letters and memos
- Answer a multi-line phone system as well as other receptionist duties as needed
- Act as back-up payroll processor when needed
- Submit invoices on a daily basis
- Update various office logbooks
- General filing
- Other duties as applies
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.