Administrative Assistant / Office Assistant / Administrative Specialist
In this position you will be responsible for performing clerical tasks including organizing files, drafting messages, scheduling appointments, and supporting other staff. Successful candidates for the Administrative Assistant role have a keen attention to detail, a high level of organizational skills, and are able to handle complex responsibilities.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Answering telephones and taking messages or transferring calls
- Scheduling appointments and updating event calendars
- Arranging staff meetings
- Drafting routine memos, billing, or other reports
Additional requirements of the Administrative Assistant role include:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2 to 3 years' experience in an administrative assistant role
- Experience using Microsoft Office including Word and Excel
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.