Seeking a STRONG ADMINSTRATIVE ASSISTANT to work for a smaller company in Irvine and take charge!
The position will start off as a part-time position and transition into a full-time role after 3 months.
Additionally, the role has a great potential to grow into an Administrative / Marketing Coordinator position with an opportunity to travel for to conference to represent the company.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Process and receive orders
- Prepare shipments for shipping and freight carrier
- Prepare importing documents
- Answering calls and emails
- Book and arrange travel arrangements
- Prepare and ship tradeshow and marketing materials
- Update and organize documents
Needs to Have:
- Detail oriented and organized
- Fluent in written and verbal English
- Familiar with Excel and Word
- Basic phone etiquette
Nice to Have:
- Fluent in Mandarin
- Have 5+ years of work experience
- Know QuickBooks or other types of account software
Compensation: $18 to $20/hour depending on experience.
Benefits: 401(k) matching, Health insurance, Paid time off and bonus pay
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.