A growing company in Severna Park, MD is seeking an experience Administrative Assistant!!
Essential Job Functions:
* Perform basic administrative tasks that may include mailing, printing, scheduling, office supply ordering, filing and other tasks as needed under general supervision
* Plan and execute meetings and events under supervision,
* Assist with the necessary travel arrangements
* Assist with the processing of expense reports, invoices, and purchase orders
* Manage schedule and calendar of management with attention to accuracy and detail
* Facilitate the interview process for potential new candidates
* Use computer programs to support development of correspondence, presentations, and to perform data entry
* Provide telephone support and screen calls to minimize interruption
* Other incidental duties: Assist in routine general administrative projects/tasks
* Good written and verbal communications skills.
* Ability to manage confidential information with discretion.
* Ability to manage completing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
* Ability to build stable working relationships internally.
* Demonstrate problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
* Must be able to work in a team environment under general supervision and with instructions for routine work
* Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, electronic data capture systems, documentation management systems.
Associate's Degree or equivalent with 2+ years previous related experience with travel arrangements and calendar management
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.