- The position handles the paperwork and processing of independent agents to become agents of the life insurance company. This includes lots of data entry, details, and follow up phone calls.
- Position requires 2-3 years general administrative/clerical experience, accurate data entry skills, strong attention to detail, working knowledge of Word and Excel, and excellent customer service skills.
- Requires a minimum of 2-3 years administrative experience and extremely strong attention to detail.
- Longevity with past positions.
- Must be able to correspond via phone and email.
- Life insurance experience/knowledge is helpful but not required.
Testing required: Word, Excel, basic office skills including math, Call Center Customer Service Survey, and proofreading.
Reminder: Due to the insurance nature of this organization they do not hire anyone who has used nicotine in any form during the last 12 months.
PLEASE NOTE: A background and drug screen and nicotine check will be conducted once an offer for employment is made.
SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY! If you are interested and have strong clerical and administrative background/knowledge, please apply and send your resume to Jennifer at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] and when you are done, call 210-348-6591.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.