Ultimate Staffing is one of the largest privately held staffing company in the nation and we are currently seeking an experienced and upbeat Administrative Assistant for a company in North San Diego county!
This position will be supporting the office staff and sales team while providing excellent customer service to our clients and visitors. The Administrative Assistant will be managing projects with the support of one or more project coordinators. Prepares purchase orders for review by the project coordinator. Has a working knowledge of project tracking, keeps dates and notes on every job entered and follows up on requested.
• Answer phones and transfer to the appropriate person or take messages as directed by managers.
• Perform general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, mailing, printing, binding and filing.
• Perform a variety of administrative support duties (e.g., managing and maintaining schedules; coordinating and responding to phone and e-mail meeting inquiries, scheduling appointments and conference rooms, setting up for meetings and assisting with agenda preparation).
• Maintain both the integrity and confidentiality of all department data, research and analysis.
• Perform general office duties by purchasing supplies and equipment as needed.
• Provide excellent customer service to clients and visitors.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.