· Managing and distributing information within an office
· Sending and receiving correspondence
· Answer phones, greet clients and customers
· Assist office members with documentation. Typing, editing and proofreading documents. Also store, organize and manage files.
· Assist with planning events, meetings and luncheons
· Working knowledge of office equipment
· Perform Notary Public duties as required
· May require assisting with monitoring and recording expenditures
· Ability to complete work within Viewpoint software platform when needed
· Assist senior managers with scheduling meetings, expenses & travel arrangements
· Assist with clerical support as needed.
· May need to schedule appointments QUALIFICATIONS:
1. High school diploma desired. Associates Degree desirable.
2. Knowledge of:
· Basic knowledge of safety policies and procedures
· English usage, grammar, spelling, vocabulary, and punctuation
· Computer applications related to the work
· Office equipment
· Recordkeeping principles and procedures
3. Ability to:
· Answer phones in a professional manner, take accurate messages, and correctly refer callers to other people.
· Coordinate meetings and calendars
· Coordinate and arrange business/personal trips
· Manage multiple tasks
· Handle confidential information