We are seeking an Administrative Coordinator for our team to support the Director of Creative Services and the Director of Marketing to ensure all key elements of creative on-air components and marketing platforms of emerging networks are created, delivered and executed in conjunction with all network guidelines and timelines. Our coordinator must have a wide knowledge of content formats and programs on all platforms (TV, OTT, Social, Digital, Mobile, etc.).
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Administers and guides creative services projects from concept through implementation to ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget and to the satisfaction of the client
- Manages the scheduling and delivery of all internal materials
- Helps create monthly Promo Calendars
- Manages delivery of Promos and Promo Calendar to Master Control and other departments
- Works with the Ad Sales and creative teams to deliver sales materials
- Helps market and promote key networks across linear, digital, print, and social platforms
- Prepares and maintains budget spread sheets
- Maintains planning foresight and the project calendar
- Fulfills administrative aspects for the team
- Assist, if needed any outside or internal teams with shoots, budgeting, delivery specs, etc.
- Assists in managing budget and production of premium items and other sales materials
- Bachelor’s degree (in related field such as marketing, communications, entertainment, public relations, business management or organizational structure is preferred)
- 2-4 years’ experience as an administrative assistant, creative assistant, project manager, or related position
- Excel and PowerPoint mastery a must
- Ability to navigate and manage complex Microsoft Excel spreadsheets
- Expert knowledge of PowerPoint or Keynote
- Social media knowledge and maintenance on a large platform is a must
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Make your mark in Media with Sinclair Broadcast Group, a diversified media company dedicated to connecting people with content everywhere! We have consistently led the broadcast industry since our inception, and now Sinclair owns the largest regional sports network business and one of the largest television broadcast portfolios in the country. In addition, we have affiliations with all of the major broadcast networks, own Tennis Channel, and several multicast networks including TBD and Comet. Our content is distributed over-the-air, on multi-video providers, and through our industry-leading digital media platforms. We also recently launched a free TV streaming service called STIRR. Our success is the direct result of our extraordinary employees and management team who believe in our vision and are dedicated to ensuring a great future for our employees. We are advancing the world of Media and want YOU to join our winning team!
About the Team
The life-blood of our organization is our people. We have a compelling story, a goal-oriented culture, and we take really good care of people. How good? Here is a glimpse: great benefits, open door policy, upward mobility and a strong desire to see you succeed. Ready to be part of a winning team? Let’s talk.