Under direct supervision, performs a variety of clerical tasks in support of business operations within a department or division; and performs related duties as assigned by the APS Supervisor.
I. Key Accountabilities
• Work closely with Program Supervisor(s) to support various administration needs of the program.
• Responsible for monitoring the CRM portal and ensuring appropriate follow up and assignments are completed.
• Responsible for processing, validating, and uploading HIPAA authorizations.
• Attend Advocate offsite events
• Responsible for completing any order requests for marketing material through a client portal
• Performs general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, mail distribution and filing
• Responsible for preforming various forms of data entry in support of the program(s)
• Sending and receiving/processing consent literature
• Receiving/processing business reply cards and other marketing materials
• Assist in tracking and updating spreadsheets and other administrative duties
• Performs all other related duties as assigned
II. Skills and Qualifications
• Superior communication skills to include verbal and written.
• Must have excellent computer skills.
• Must be able to work collaboratively; team focused.
• Excellent organizational skills
• Must be willing to travel
• Must have the ability to work with confidential documents
• Must be able to multitask; concurrently handle multiple outstanding issues and ensure all items are resolved in a timely manner to the satisfaction of all parties.
• Must demonstrate critical thinking and problem solving abilities
• Regular attendance is an essential element of the job
• Proficient in MS Office suite (MS Excel), Email, Internet
III. Education and/or Experience
• High School Diploma, some college preferred
• 1-2 years previous administrative experience is preferred
Must be able to work from 7am to 7pm CST.
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.