Directs and manages employees in multiple units engaged in providing care to a group of patients. Recommends and revises policies and develops performance standards, departmental goals, and objectives to maintain patient care. Ensures compliance with standards of nursing practice to promote optimum healthcare delivery. Acts as liaison with physician staff regarding unit issues.
- Master's Prepared, either Bachelors or Masters must be in Nursing (BSN or MSN)
- Excellent customer service, negotiation and communication skills
- Minimum of 3-5 years clinical patient care experience in a relevant setting
- Minimum of 5-10 years of healthcare management experience
- RN license in good standing in state of employment or a compact state , if applicable
- Registered Nurse (RN) required
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support