Ultimate is seeking administrative/executive assistants in the Houston area!
- Working with upper level management to complete daily tasks and projects
- Answer phones as needed, schedule various appointments and provide general support to the office
- Complete all given projects in a timely manor
- Develop, implement and improve office policies and procedures
- 1+ years of recent experience in the Administrative field
- Good job tenure
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.