SGS is the world's leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. SGS is recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 89,000 employees, SGS operates a network of over 2,600 offices and laboratories around the world.
The Administrative Specialist 1 is expected to perform data clean-up of the Marketing Department CRM system. Submit Merger Request for Accounts. Locate and merge duplicate addresses in CRM system. Locate and filter correct account to appropriate sales person.
(Remote 3 Month Contract)
- Field client phone calls in a friendly, polite, and ultimately professional manner.
- Direct all client inquiries to the appropriate technical personnel (or management).
- Answer client questions and/or respond to client requests for testing information in a prompt, efficient manner that cultivates trust and reliability.
- Greet visitors to the lab in a professional, courteous manner.
- Respond appropriately to all client requests for rush test results.
- Invoices for testing are processed according to client quotes and/or billing notes, standard pricing schedule, or pricing from a departmental manager.
- Verify prices, print and send invoices by mail and/or email to clients for all testing performed at the laboratory.
- Ensure that all staff requests for help or information or support are treated fairly and professionally.
Minimum twelve years general education (or equivalent) required.
Previous office experience preferred.
KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS / ABILITIES
• Language Skills: English Advanced required
• Mathematical Skills: Intermediate required
• Reasoning Skills/Abilities: Advanced level required
• Computer Skills:
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers and phones.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS OF THE JOB
Physical/Sensory Demands Frequency Requirements:
• Stand - Constantly
• Move or traverse - Constantly
• Sit - Constantly
• Use hands - Constantly
• Reach with hands and arms - Constantly
• Climb or balance - Constantly
• Stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl - Occasionally
• Talk/hear - Constantly
• Taste/Smell - None
• Lift/carry/push or pull - Occasionally
• Lift/carry/push or pull 25 pounds occasionally
SGS is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and as such we recruit, hire, train, and promote persons in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristics protected by law.
o perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily with or without reasonable accommodations. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required.
This job description should not be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements, but a general description of the job. Nothing contained herein restricts the company’s rights to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
If you are applying for a position within the United States and you have difficulty completing the on-line employment application because of a disability, please call 201-508-3149 for assistance and leave a message. You will receive a call back. Please note, this phone number is not for general employment information, but is only for individuals who are experiencing difficulty applying for a position due to a disability
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.