The right candidates have at least one year of experience in a similar role, are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, have a sharp personality, a positive attitude, and great attention to detail. If you are interested in applying, please follow the directions on this page, or for more information, please contact Matt Friedman [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]/954.489.7474.
How you will make an impact:
You will be expected to handle a wide range of administrative and project management support related tasks, including but not limited to answering phone calls, sorting and distributing mail, office inventory (tracking/ordering office supplies, etc.), data entry, and providing general clerical and administrative support for company operations as needed.
- Detailed oriented & motivated.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to work independently with little or no supervision.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with great follow through.
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (skills assessments will be administered).
- Be a tenacious gatekeeper when fielding inbound calls.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.