- Focus on data entry and payment processing within several departments
- Process administrative duties as requested by departments
- Prepare and release documents as requested ensuring accuracy
- Cross train as requested to enhance department efficiencies and personal development
- Handle general incoming calls, perform follow up calls and respond to emails received.
- All other duties as assigned
- Schedule is Monday-Friday (flexible to work anytime from 9am-6pm), some Saturdays as needed
- Temp contract (3-6 months)
- Must have administrative/clerical/data entry experience
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Experience with all general office equipment such as phone, fax, printer, email, scanner , computer, etc.
- MS Office 2007
- Attention to detail
- Analytical Skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.