Administrator, PenFed Realty Salesforce Operations
Penfed Realty is hiring an Adminstrator, PenFed Realty Salesforce Operations in Flower Mound, Texas. The primary purpose of this job is to make the Real Estate & Operations division successful through Salesforce process automation. The Administrator must be deeply knowledgeable about how the Operations divisions functions to fight inefficiency and champion productivity through intelligent workflows. In addition, this position will work closely with stakeholders to develop business and technical requirements, and deliver Salesforce specific solutions based on those requirements.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of job duties and the position will perform other duties as assigned.
- Responsible for internal communication on Salesforce platform (i.e. bug fixes and new features.)
- Responsible for process documentation on Salesforce platform.
- Support the Salesforce roadmap by successfully configuring new features and system enhancements.
- Responsible for implementing customized solutions that support business requirements and drive key business decisions
- Seek out opportunities to utilize Salesforce platform to improve processes and productivity, and make recommendations to support an organization scaling at a rapid pace.
- Utilize a change management (release) process to develop and implement new applications and updates to existing applications/configurations.
- Work with business stakeholders to develop requirements for various initiatives, document those requirements, and build an implementation plan.
- Perform and validate program logic and flow-charts, unit/functional testing, debugging, and documentation of Salesforce platform projects.
- Create configuration documents, and maintain ongoing documentation processes as business needs evolve or features are added.
- Design and manage reports and dashboards (regular occurring and ad hoc) that are used to monitor health of the application and results of our business solution.
Education and Experience
Equivalent combination of education and experience is considered.
Bachelor’s Degree in a related field is required.
Minimum of one to two (1-2) years’ of experience in in the Salesforce ecosystem (Sales and/or Service cloud, Ideas and Knowledge) is required.
Experience in Salesforce Financial Services Cloud (FSC) is preferred.
This position will directly supervise employees.
Licenses and Certifications
There are no additional licenses and/or certifications required for this position.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to an indoor office setting with moderate noise.
*Most roles require working in an office setting with moderate noise and the ability to lift 25 pounds.*
Limited travel to various worksites is required.
About Us – PFR
Berkshire Hathaway PenFed Realty, LLC is a full-service real estate brokerage firm with over 60 offices and 1,700 world-class sales professionals, offering complete service coverage in Virginia, Maryland, District of Columbia, Delaware, Pennsylvania, West Virginia, Florida, Tennessee, Kansas and Texas markets. Founded in 2006, we are a wholly owned subsidiary of one of the country’s largest and most financially stable credit unions, PenFed. We are also one of the largest franchisees within the Berkshire Hathaway Home Services network. The Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices network stands among only a few organizations entrusted to use the storied Berkshire Hathaway name, a name representing strength, integrity, trust and universal respect. PenFed’s products, pricing, and financial stability coupled with the Berkshire Hathaway brand creates a powerful combination for growth within the residential real estate arena. With growth of over 900% in the past 5 years, PenFed Realty is recognized as one of the fastest growing real estate brokerage firms in the country.
Our mission is to recruit, retain, and support the most knowledgeable real estate agents in the industry so that we may ensure a smooth and hassle free home buying experience.
We provide our employees with a lucrative benefits package including robust medical, dental and vision plan options, plenty of paid time off, 401k with employer match and more.
Equal Employment Opportunity
PenFed management will maintain and observe personnel policies which will not discriminate or permit harassment or retaliation against a person because of race, color, creed, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, military or veteran status or obligation, the presence of a physical and/or mental disability or medical condition, genetic information, sexual orientation, and all statuses protected by applicable state or local law in all recruiting, hiring, training, compensation, overtime, position classifications, work assignments, facilities, promotions, transfers, employee treatment, and in all other terms and conditions of employment. PenFed will also prohibit retaliation against individuals for raising a complaint of discrimination or harassment or participating in an investigation of same.
PenFed will also reasonably accommodate qualified individuals with a disability so that they can apply for a job or perform the essential functions of a job unless doing so causes a direct threat to these individuals or others in the workplace and the threat cannot be eliminated by reasonable accommodation or if the accommodation creates an undue hardship to PenFed. Contact human resources (HR) with any questions or requests for accommodation at 571-495-7921.