The Admissions Support Representative is responsible for following a proven process resulting in set and kept appointments for our admissions team across 16 campuses nationwide. The Representative is also responsible for both verbal and written communication with contacts and for keeping accurate records in our customer service database. The Representative must take direction from all call center management team members and maintain an upbeat, businesslike manner in all interactions. The Representative will also be familiar with the school website, catalogs and addenda and be able to access and accurately disseminate information to prospective students and other inquirers while maintaining academic compliance.
- Timely and successful contact with prospective students through an established inbound and outbound contact strategy.
- Have a positive and energetic conversation with prospective students utilizing a predetermined outline (script).
- Establish rapport quickly and ask open-ended questions to find out more about the prospective student’s motivations and career interests.
- Use active-listening skills to restate and paraphrase prospective student’s words to build trust and successfully transition to the appointment set.
- Obtain accurate and complete information such as prospective student name, phone number, email address and other relevant information and log in Concorde’s customer relationship manager (CRM) system (Velocify), and update existing information as needed.
- Identify and reroute misrouted calls to appropriate resource via warm call transfer.
- Maintain a positive and upbeat attitude regardless of caller demeanor and bring the call to a successful conclusion escalating as needed to call center staff or, as appropriate, to campuses via warm call transfer.
- Handle incoming and outbound phone traffic as well as communicate by emails and texts.
- Be able to take all coaching and counseling from supervisory personnel with a positive attitude and immediately apply what has been learned to calls.
- High School diploma from an accredited institution, one year sales or telemarketing experience required
- Some college preferred
- Phone sales experience is preferred
- Experience using and keeping record in a customer relationship manager (CRM) system (like, Velocify)
- Proficiency using Microsoft Outlook
- Must study for and pass a compliance certification test required to work at the call center
- Demonstrate excellent oral, written and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, multitasking environment
- Must have the ability to adapt to change in a professional business environment