Sinclair Broadcast Group has an open position in our Advertising Support Operations (SASO) department for a Data Analyst!
- Enter and maintain data integrity through the advertising support, billing and accounting software systems
- Adhere to data management processes to insure accurate and consistent data
- Meet data entry requirements and goals set forth by management
- Identify and reduce duplication within financial-operations related systems, merge data when appropriate
- Monitor customer master data enforcing quality rules to create-maintain a golden record
- Identify and assist in resolution to incomplete records
- Identify data integrity issues when invoice failure is identified
- Perform corrective actions on data when necessary, documenting conflict resolution and developing processes to ameliorate repetitive issues
- WideOrbit or OSi traffic experience is strongly preferred
- Broadcast TV or radio experience is a plus
- Proven professional communication and organizational skills are essential
- Must have a strong comprehension of MS Office Suite
- Must be motivated and detail-oriented
- Must be dependable and have the ability to work various shifts
- Be able to work in a team environment and work well under pressure
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Make your mark in Media with Sinclair Broadcast Group, a diversified media company dedicated to connecting people with content everywhere! We have consistently led the broadcast industry since our inception, and now Sinclair owns the largest regional sports network business and one of the largest television broadcast portfolios in the country. In addition, we have affiliations with all of the major broadcast networks, own Tennis Channel, and several multicast networks including TBD and Comet. Our content is distributed over-the-air, on multi-video providers, and through our industry-leading digital media platforms. We also recently launched a free TV streaming service called STIRR. Our success is the direct result of our extraordinary employees and management team who believe in our vision and are dedicated to ensuring a great future for our employees. We are advancing the world of Media and want YOU to join our winning team!
About the Team
The life-blood of our organization is our people. We have a compelling story, a goal-oriented culture, and we take really good care of people. How good? Here is a glimpse: great benefits, open door policy, upward mobility and a strong desire to see you succeed. Ready to be part of a winning team? Let’s talk.