Sinclair Digital Agency (“DataSphere”) is a digital marketing company dedicated to helping small business owners get found online, attract customers and grow their businesses. The company has developed a turn-key, integrated, marketing automation platform that has helped tens of thousands of small businesses throughout the country. DataSphere’s complete marketing solution includes a custom website, HD video, geo-targeted advertising campaign as well as a sophisticated customer relationship management platform, all available at an extremely affordable price. DataSphere is headquartered in Bellevue, WA with offices in Denver, CO.
Sinclair Digital Agency is seeking an Advertising Technology Analyst to help optimize our customers’ hard-earned marketing dollars. The ideal candidate loves researching, strategizing, and collaborating on all things related to advertising across multiple ad serving platforms.
In this role, you will:
- Monitor Facebook and Google Ad performance for our thousands of accounts using internal reporting tools as well as setting up custom reports through the ad systems
- Manage rejected Facebook and Google Ads for our accounts by addressing a wide range of non-delivery issues flagged on our ads in the ad systems
- Develop and recommend delivery strategiesto better serve our accounts based on the advanced reporting you create for our ad delivery
- Keep up to date on changes and advancements of the ad systems and communicate those changes to the appropriate stakeholders
- Refine our targeting systems for the different verticals we sell by researching potential customer demographics for the verticals and creating the best targeting parameters for each vertical in order to maximize efficiencies and effectiveness
- Conduct keyword research for a wide range of business verticals to determine the best targeting to improve our SEM ad keyword selection to optimize our customer’s website visibility through organic search engine results and advertising
- Work closely with design and development teams to recommend features for ad systems
- Evaluate Search performance on existing content to determine effectiveness, optimize existing strategies, and uncover new opportunities
- Hypothesize and conduct SEM experiments from keyword selection through follow-on conversion optimizationto help increase the percentage of visitors to a website to then convert visitors into customers
Required Skills and Experience include:
- 2+ years of experience creating and managing advanced and custom reports in ad server systems including popular advertising platforms (e.g. Google, Facebook, Bing, etc.) required
- 2+ years of experience writing SEO-rich content across multiple types of businessesrequired
- 2+ years of experience using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as the ability to learn how to use internal reporting toolsdeveloped by our team required
- 2+ years of experience managing ad campaigns including display, social media, radio, and video ads, and email marketing for a wide variety of small to medium sized businesses required
- 2+ years of database query experience and understanding of SQL scripts to pull account information to confirm each account is receiving what they purchased required
- Ability to read and understand HTML/CSS to troubleshoot ad tags
- Advanced Excel skills, extensive use of spreadsheets and the tools available withinExcel including pivot tables, v-lookups etc.
- Strong communication skills required, with a proactive attitude and openness to take on tasks assigned
- Proven ability to problem solve and prepared to tackle new challenges creatively
- Google and Facebook Ads certifications a plus
- Google Analytics certification a plus
- BS/BA degree preferred
Sinclair Digital Agency “DataSphere” is an equal opportunity employer.