What HRIS contributes to Cardinal Health
HRIS is responsible for creating, testing, implementing and communicating HR service delivery strategies as well as supporting and analyzing HR business processes and solutions.
- Monitors HR information needs and designs new or modifies existing functional processes to meet changing requirements.
- Researches, analyzes, designs, maintains and communicates functional processes &
- solutions in support of human resource administration and projects.
- Analyzes, develops and documents enterprise HR business processes aligned to HR policies and programs.
- Understands and analyzes HR data relationships across all business processes and solutions.
- Identifies root cause, evaluates enterprise impacts and develops solutions for data and business process breakdowns.
- Owns HR data governance by ensuring overall understanding of related policies and that processes and practices incorporate appropriate data protection activity.
The successful candidate in this role will be responsible for the following, with the primary responsibility for HR ServiceNow support:
- Monitoring HR CoE needs and designing new or modifying existing functional processes to meet changing requirements; consulting with the HR ServiceNow business owner to understand business needs, and matching those needs with systems functionality.
- Interfacing with HRIT, the HR ServiceNow business owner, and the vendors on support, enhancements, functional changes to the applications and release initiatives.
- Managing the queue of defects and small enhancements for the HR ServiceNow.
- Researching, analyzing, designing, maintaining and communicating functional processes & solutions in support of human resource operations and projects.
- Analyzing, developing and documenting enterprise HR business processes aligned to HR policies and programs.
- Understanding and analyzing HR data relationships across all business processes and solutions.
- Identifying root cause, evaluating enterprise impacts and developing solutions for data and business process and systems breakdowns.
- Owning HR data governance by ensuring overall understanding of related policies and that processes and practices incorporate appropriate data protection activity.
- Bachelors in related field, or equivalent work experience, preferred.
- 3+ years’ experience supporting IT or HR applications; experience with ServiceNow preferred; experience supporting Kronos and/or Workday is a plus.
- Proven ability to receive, prioritize, and manage defects and small enhancements.
- Proven ability to gather and document business requirements.
- Proven ability to document, assess and improve end-to-end business processes.
- Ability to develop and execute test scripts to assure the quality of systems changes and regression test core functionality.
- Global user / systems support experience is a plus.
- Experience with project delivery (full life-cycle); agile methodology experience is a plus.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, organizational and planning skills.
- Strong communication skills and relationship building with leadership, peers, business clients, shared services teams and vendors.
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Applies comprehensive knowledge and a thorough understanding of concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to perform varied tasks and projects
- May contribute to the development of policies and procedures
- Works on complex projects of large scope
- Develops technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems; solutions are innovative and consistent with organization objectives
- Completes work independently receives general guidance on new projects
- Work reviewed for purpose of meeting objectives
- May act as a mentor to less experienced colleagues
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.