This position requires a good working knowledge of telecommunications construction; familiarity with aerial lift devices; utility lines and poles, and the functionality of each. The Aerial Lineman will also have the ability to use cable placement equipment and tools, along with the ability to troubleshoot problems. The candidate should be familiar with the safety principles of the industry and the ability to complete work in a manner that doesn’t place the Lineman or anyone in the work area in danger.
• 2 years of work-related experience
• Proficient in the use of hand tools and equipment. (Wrenches, Drills, Ladders, Lanyards, Saws, etc.)
• Proficient in the use of telecom construction equipment. (Aerial Lifts/Bucket Trucks, Lashers, Voltage Meters, Plows, etc.)
• Authorized to work in the United States
• Successful completion of pre-employment drug screen, background and motor vehicle record check.