The Aftermarket Pricing Analyst will support the Aftermarket Sales activities for the North America Oceania territory. This role will develop an ongoing Aftermarket parts pricing process to optimize capture rate and meet company sales goals while maintaining various price lists, discount levels and item details.
- Establish PH codes and load list prices for newly released parts
- Activate newly released parts in proper systems
- Participate in product launch meetings to determine new machine launch dates and prepare parts for initial stock purchases.
Maintain Price Files
- Utilizing various channel specific discount levels and targeted incentives establish and disseminate price lists to channel partners
- Maintain SAP/DooBiz environments and modifiers
- Update price files and systems on an as needed basis for new parts, obsolete parts or de-activated parts
- Communicate to all stakeholders all pricing changes as they occur
- Diagnose invoicing discrepancies vs. published price lists and provide responses to required stakeholders.
Establish Parts Pricing
- Establish process to publish parts price lists in accordance with market forces, cost fluctuations, capture rate goals, historical data and forecasting models
- Continuously monitor cost variations with input from tactical procurement buyers as well as profit margin reports to make adjustments to list prices as necessary and communicate to channels
- Communicate frequently with field sales representatives or other data sources to gain understanding of market pricing of competitive products and implement strategies to increase capture rates
- Work with Sales and Marketing to forecast, analyze and Implement promotional strategies
- Work with CSR’s one off volume discounts and competitive situations
- Education: Bachelors degree
- Experience: 2-5 years
- Travel: <10%
- Construction Equipment parts knowledge helpful.
- Aftermarket Parts pricing background preferred.
- Position requires the understanding of OEM and distributor roles in selling of product.
- Knowledge and implementation of pricing strategies and sales process.
- Strong financial acumen and knowledge of financial statements.
- Prior experience with data analysis, including survey statistics, price elasticity and regression analysis preferred.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word, Power Point and Outlook) and SAP.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including written and verbal communication skills.
- Comfortable prioritizing and managing multiple projects with deadlines.
- Strong leadership potential.
Pricing Analyst, Cost Analysis, Business Analyst, Financial Analyst, Supply Chain
The world-renowned brands that make up Doosan Bobcat produce industry-leading compact and heavy construction equipment, attachments, air compressors, lighting systems, generators and articulated dump trucks. Doosan Bobcat is a part of the Doosan Group, which employs 43,000 people in 38 countries worldwide. With people at the core of who we are, we believe the growth of our people will lead to the continued growth and success of our world-class company. Our team of dedicated employees is the backbone that allows us to provide construction equipment solutions that help our customers build the world of tomorrow. Wherever you find us, you’ll hear the sounds of progress, see the results of our people and feel the rhythm of transformation in everything we do.
Doosan is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, religion, creed, citizenship status, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law. Individuals with disabilities who require a reasonable accommodation in the application process or who need assistance accessing the information on this website should call 701-476-4263. Doosan is a VEVRAA federal contractor and seeks priority referrals of protected veterans.
Beware of Fraudulent Job Offers and Solicitations
We recently learned that unauthorized individuals and/or groups are communicating false offers of employment with Bobcat Co. (“Bobcat”) via email. The communications include the Bobcat logo and may appear legitimate. However, they are fraudulent and are not sent from anyone affiliated with Bobcat.
Please note that Bobcat, Doosan Bobcat North America, and Doosan Portable Power DO NOT charge a fee, request payment, or request personal banking information at any point in the recruitment process. We DO NOT send unsolicited emails requesting personal data from potential employees. If you receive a job offer that appears fraudulent, please notify our talent acquisition team and consider contacting your local law enforcement office.
Any legitimate job offer from Bobcat, Doosan Bobcat North America, or Doosan Portable Power will be preceded by an official selection process.