Are you looking to take your career from good to great? As an employee of PenFed, every day is an opportunity to thrive, and be part of a team working to ensure our organization is providing world class service to our members, employees, and our communities. We exist to help our members realize their full potential, educate and encourage their dreams, and make every effort to follow our mission and help our members “do better.” Joining PenFed is more than being an employee; it’s about being a part of the PenFed family.
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices PenFed Realty (PenFed Realty), a wholly owned subsidiary of PenFed Credit Union (PenFed), is hiring an Agent Services Administrator II in Santa Rosa Beach, Florida. The primary purpose of this job is to provide operational, recruitment and administrative support to the Branch Manager and Sales Professionals of Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices PenFed Realty.
- Coordinate with Branch Management to create and execute on agent recruiting campaigns (proposals, reports for agents, etc.) for multiple offices.
- Use discretion to engage potential agents who are in our agent acquisition pipeline.
- First point of contact for all new agent onboarding.
- Liaise with management team and new agents on three to six (3-6) months’ new agent success management.
- Assist Branch Manager in the day-to-day operations of the office(s).
- Provide backup support for multiple offices as needed.
- Maintain listings, sales, settlements, and processes.
- Compile competitive brokers' sales figures on a regular basis and forwards to Corporate Headquarters as needed or requested.
- Maintain records on all MLS functions such as agent additions, terminations, and transfers.
- Provide support for the assigned offices in a variety of areas including but not limited to, ordering supplies and materials, processing checks, processing listings/contracts/settlements, agent processing, greeting visitors, and answering office phones.
- Provide administrative support for real estate sales in a variety of areas including, but not limited to, scheduling meetings and events, processing billing, maintaining rosters, compiling monthly reports, and administration of company programs including technology tools.
- Interact with Agents, staff and clients providing assistance and support as needed.
- Assist with development and implementation of advertising, marketing, and social media initiatives.
- Assist with maintaining compliance with all applicable federal, state and local laws, regulations and ordinances by abiding by compliance programs and all policies, procedures, rules and regulations.
Equivalent combination of education and experience is considered.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field preferred or a combination of education and experience that
provides the necessary skills and knowledge to satisfactorily perform the essential
- Minimum of five to seven (5-7) years of related experience is required. Real estate, mortgage or
title experience preferred.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power Point, email)
- Excellent business communication skills and ability to multi-task are critical.
- Accounting and/or bookkeeping experience helpful.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills required.
This position will not directly supervise employees.
Licenses and Certifications
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to an indoor office setting
with moderate noise.
*Most roles require working in an office setting with moderate noise and the ability to lift 25 pounds.*
Limited travel to various worksites is required.
Special Message Regarding COVID 19
PenFed is continuing to hire and train exceptional individuals to help us serve our 2 million members both here and around the world. In light of the current situation with novel coronavirus (COVID-19), we have modified our hiring, onboarding, training, and deployment protocols in order to comply with current local and state guidance around social distancing.