Will primarily be responsible for inspecting and servicing power air tools and gearbox related items and preparing formal service estimates. Will generate service department documentation, maintain customer files, contact information and history. Will help out with other areas of the service department from time to time. Occasional face-to-face contact with customers, sales agents, and management is required.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- The ability to work in a Windows-based business system
- Must have excellent computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Excellent hands-on skills, coupled with a solid mechanical aptitude are needed to be a successful candidate.
- Excellent organizational skills are required
- Must have above average communication and problem solving skills
- Working well with others is a “must-have” skill.
- Prior related experience is preferred
Snap-on offers a drug free work environment and welcomes all qualified candidates to apply.
Snap-on is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran