Includes cleaning, washing, polishing and waxing the interior and exterior of aircraft, aircraft parts, vehicles, equipment, and facilities. May require replacing aircraft seat covers, cushions, carpet and curtains as well as performing other duties as assigned.
- At least 18 years of age
- High school diploma or GED
- Valid driver’s license
- Previous experience servicing motor vehicles
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Airport ramp environment, subject to varied weather conditions and elevated noise levels
- All shifts including weekdays, weekends, nights, holidays and/or irregular shifts
- Use of cleaning equipment and chemical cleaners
- Frequent stooping, bending, kneeling, walking, standing, reaching, lifting, climbing up and down stairs
- Handle objects up to 70 pounds
Employment is contingent upon a clear driving record, 10-year criminal history records check, and drug screen as required. We also require proof of high school or GED completion.
Benefit package includes paid training, holiday pay, 401(k), vacation, family travel on the American Airlines network, medical and dental available.
M/F Disabled and Vet EEO/AA Employer