Ramp Agents work outdoors in a very fast-paced airport environment. Customer service agents must keep both the company goals and customer expectations in mind when completing their daily tasks. Employee will be responsible to meet or exceed all performance goals. Responsibilities include baggage loading, operation of motorized service vehicles and equipment, aircraft servicing. Other duties as assigned.
- Successful completion of training course
- At least 18 years of age
- High school diploma or GED
- Valid driver’s license
- Previous airline experience
- Previous employment as a front-line customer service provider
- Basic knowledge of computer applications and programs
- Bachelor’s Degree in Aviation, Business or related field
- Use of computers and other office equipment
- Airport ramp environment, subject to varied weather conditions and elevated noise levels
- All shifts including weekends, nights, holidays and/or irregular shifts
- Frequent stooping, bending, kneeling, walking, standing, reaching, lifting, climbing up and down stairs
- Handle objects up to 70 pounds
- Assist disabled customers
Employment is contingent upon a clear Driving Record, 10-year Criminal History Records Check, and Drug Screen as required. We also require proof of High School or GED completion.
Benefit package includes paid training, holiday pay, 401(k), vacation, family travel on the American Airlines network, medical and dental available.
M/F Disabled and Vet EEO/AA Employer