- The pharmacist will be responsible for building and maintaining a Medication Therapy Management Program to support the delivery of high quality, value basedcare in Tower Health Medical Group.
- The pharmacist will be primarily responsible for providing medication management services for patients at high clinical risk (i.e. diabetes, heart failure, COPD, polypharmacy), including obtaining an accurate medication history, complete medication reconciliation, review for
appropriateness of medication regimen, patient counseling, and identification of appropriate medication adherence aids with facilitation of use by the patient.
- The pharmacist will manage patients with multiple chronic health conditions via telephone and telehealth visits.
- The Pharmacist will document all patient care activities and interventions made in the patient’s electronic health record (“EHR”) in a manner consistent with the Law after the intervention.
- The pharmacist will primarily work under the direction of the Manager, Payer Ambulatory Quality Programs for the development, validation, and interpretation, and analysis of reports as well as the formulation of recommended actions to be taken related to medication measures specific but not limited to Medication Therapy Management and medication adherence.
- Additionally, the pharmacist will collaborate with the Senior Director Nursing-Ambulatory, Director of Patient Centered Medical Home, Director Ambulatory Clinical Quality, and Manager of Government Payer Ambulatory Programs, to establish policies, standard operating procedures, workflows, and electronic documentation for the safe prescribing and high-quality management of medications across the ambulatory practices.
- Doctorate Degree or combination of relevant education & experience may be considered in lieu of Doctorate Degree
- Relevant Experience
- Registered pharmacist and eligible to practice pharmacy in the state of Pennsylvania
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Access
- Computer Skills to include use and navigation