Related Companies is the most prominent privately-owned real estate firm in the United States. Formed over 40 years ago, Related is a fully-integrated, highly diversified industry leader with experience in virtually every aspect of development, acquisitions, management, finance, marketing and sales. Headquartered in New York City, Related has offices and major developments in Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles, San Francisco, South Florida, Washington, D.C., Abu Dhabi, London and Shanghai and boasts a team of over 3,000 professionals. The Company's existing portfolio of real estate assets, valued at over $30 billion, is made up of best-in-class developments in premier high-barrier-to-entry markets across all asset classes.
Related has dramatically redefined the concept of metropolitan luxury by introducing extraordinary residential rental properties in Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles, San Francisco and New York City. With each new building, Related has been hailed for setting new standards of excellence in the luxury rental marketplace. To ensure that every resident in every Related building enjoys the very finest services, unsurpassed amenities, and a luxury lifestyle without compromise, Related Companies takes great pride in managing every building it owns. Related owns and manages 261 Hudson, 456 Washington, Abington House, The Caledonia, The Easton, The Lyric, MiMA, One Carnegie Hill, One Union Square South, Riverwalk Crossing, Riverwalk Point, The Sierra, The Strathmore, The Tate, Tribeca Green, Tribeca Park, Tribeca Tower, The Westminster and The Westport in New York City (and manages 1214 Fifth Avenue and 89 Murray also in New York City), One Back Bay and The Arlington in Boston, 500 Lake Shore Drive and Landmark West Loop in Chicago, The Emerson in Los Angeles, The Paramount in San Francisco and One Hill South in Washington, D.C. Related also owns an extensive portfolio of workforce and affordable housing and has several new rental developments underway across the country. For more information about Related Companies please visit www.related.com
The amenity attendant is responsible for the following:
- Resident relations.
- 500 Club membership enrollment.
- Auditing of membership agreements and status.
- Access control to amenity spaces via card access.
- Event coordination / amenity reservation and planning.
- Verify calls placed to concierge desk by residents, and report findings to concierge desk for completion of incident reports, ex. Smoking, odors, music, loud noises, etc.
- Submit incident reports in Yardi for violations or issues taking place in the 500 Club.
- Coordinate with management, to determine supplies needed for 500 Club.
- The concierge is responsible for the overall presentation of the 500 Club. If anything is out of place, or needs repair, the concierge is responsible for addressing it or reporting it and seeing that it gets handled immediately.
- Special projects as assigned.
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Strong written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Customer service background helpful.
- Exposure to luxury buildings a plus.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time.
- Ability to be flexible with regards to work schedule, as days and times may fluctuate to accommodate resident events.
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- RMC reserves the right to direct any employee to perform work outside of his/her position to facilitate the efficient operation of the building; providing that this work is not more than 50% of his/her working time.
- Must be in full uniform at all times and properly groomed.
- This position is subject to mandatory overtime; employee must be flexible and be willing to work flexible schedules to accommodate resident events.
Related is an Equal Opportunity Employer