Details of this role include:
- This company is a national healthcare and insurance benefits company located in Eagan
- The role is for an Analysis & Quality Control Specialist
- Essentially this role is building pharmacy plans for small, mid-sized companies enrolled with various insurance companies nationwide
- Using three (3) or four (4) software systems to build each plan
- 70% of analysis of data is the main function of this role and 30% of research work - internet searches, seeking information from various sources
- Advanced use of MS Excel including VLOOKUPs and pivot tables
- This role does not work in the office
- Computer and office equipment is provided
- Pay is $20.50 per hour
- 8a-5p, Mon-Fri schedule
- Start date is end of May/early June
APPLY TODAY if you're interested to learn more!
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.