Looking for candidates with strong attention to detail, analytical and good problem-solving skills. This position requires advanced excel skills. If you enjoy this type of work this is an excellent opportunity.
- Provide benefit plan submission support to clients and respond and resolve client submission questions or issues in a timely manner
- Receive incoming client benefit plan designs and work to appropriately code and document benefits for new or renewing business
- Essentially this role is building pharmacy plans for small, mid-sized companies enrolled with BCBS
- Using three (3) or four (4) software systems to build each plan
- 70% of analysis of data is the main function of this role
- 30% of research work - internet searches, seeking information from various sources
- Perform condensed system testing to verify benefits are entered correctly and forward benefit plan submissions to Quality Audit staff for full plan testing and certification
- Resolve set-up issues and/or escalate system defects for Commercial and Health Insurance Marketplace with sense of urgency to avoid member disruption
- May share subject matter expertise in cross-functional projects to ensure identification and adoption of operational best practices, project collaboration, and issue resolution
- Computer and equipment is provided by Compan
Hours: 8a-430p, Mon-Fri
Location : Eagan MN- This is work from home for now.
How to Apply: Qualified candidates should forward their resume to: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] and enter Eagan MN Position the subject line of your email for immediate consideration
- Associate's degree in IT, Business, Finance, or related are of study, or equivalent combination of education and/or relevant work experience;
- HS diploma or GED required
- Experience in Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel
- Advanced proficiency of Microsoft Excel including Pivot Tables, VLOOKUP and Formulas (macros a plus)
- Experience using web-based applications and database tools
- Analytical problem-solving skills with strong aptitude in attention to detail
- Background check including criminal, education, and employment
Key Words: Financial, Quality Control, Research, benefit plans, Pivot Tables, VLOOKUP, Formulas, Exel advanced
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.