Analyst or Senior Analyst – Digital Banking / Payments
Are you passionate the Financial Services industry and have an interest to expand your career? Are you curious about how the digital banking or payments spaces are going to evolve? If you are seeking to work with numbers and data, yet also enjoy expressing yourself in writing and working directly with clients in a fast-paced environment…
…We want to hear from you!
Javelin Strategy and Research, a business unit of Escalent Inc. is a leading provider of global market intelligence and advisory services to the financial services industry, and is seeking an Analyst or Senior Analyst (Digital Banking / Payments) to join their team.
This is a virtual, work from home role with team members in the Bay area, but also across the US.
As an Analyst or Senior Analyst, you will join a team of accomplished analysts, consultants, and researchers who identify, monitor and evaluate trends in financial services. As a member of the Javelin team you will assist various divisions in the firm to develop insights and identify opportunities in the respective area for leading banks, financial technology vendors, government agencies and other financial service entities.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Work with experienced Practice Leaders to identify topics of interest, design surveys, and participate in the development of reports and presentation to clients.
- Analyze and evaluate consumer survey data, trends, and consumer usage patterns to provide actionable insights and recommendations.
- Outline and draft research reports based on quantitative and qualitative data analysis, using a variety of formats (MS Word reports, MS PowerPoint presentations, webinars, blogs)
- Respond to specific client queries by mining primary or secondary research data
- Conduct phone interviews with technology and financial service executives
- Gather secondary research about digital banking technologies and vendors and startups in the financial services space