Since time began, the earth’s been a generous contributor to people’s well-being. We haven’t been around quite that long, but The Nature’s Bounty Co. has been enriching lives of consumers around the world for more than 70 years. And before we even got started, the world was developing our motivation: Nature’s bountiful effects on people’s health.
Through our years, we’ve been a leader in health and wellness with our innovative products and solutions. We put science and the highest quality standards at the heart of our business—that’s why The Nature’s Bounty Co. brands are some of the most trusted in the world. We’re a leading global manufacturer, marketer, distributor and retailer of vitamins, nutritional supplements, sports & active nutrition, and ethical beauty products.
We’re also a great place to work, with excellent benefits, competitive compensation and a progressive, healthy company culture. If you’ve ever spent your workdays watching the clock, you know how important a positive work environment is for a person’s well-being. The Nature’s Bounty Co. is committed to supporting wellness in all its forms. And when it comes to wellness, nature is a pretty good place to start.
The Customer Development Analyst- ECommerce is essential in building a strong partnership with Nature's Bounty Co.’s key retailers within ECommerce. They will perform analysis and provide actionable insights around specific programs that deliver against category and ECommerce customer priorities. The Analyst is responsible for working on the analysis and reporting of category management foundations, demand planning, supply chain and marketing directives throughout the internal organization for the assigned category and ECommerce retailers.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Support the Customer Development – ECommerce team and its directives based on Industry Trends & Consumer Insights.
- Collaborate with various third party data sources/ARAP and construct dynamic presentations around key consumer trends that are driving the category dynamics and sales for the Amazon customer.
- Work as a strong internal resource for accessing internal knowledge and translating it into action to identify opportunities in the assigned channel within Amazon, and facilitating solution development with the account team and other team members.
- Leverage data and established guidelines to deliver best-in-class merchandising recommendations at the ECommerce retailer level.
- Analytical foundations – develop standardized category review templates to help drive actionable insights.
- Utilize mastery of data tools/national trends to deliver insights to our customers; allowing them to drive sale via unique merchandising opportunities.
- Sales projections methodology and communication.
- Advanced Consumer Data utilized (Market Research, Consumer Decision Tree, Household Panel Data, Nielsen Data Retrieval/Analysis)
- Assist with any research and lead projects to deliver category solutions benefiting both the customer and the category.
- Work with our agency partners and internal teams on forecasting while communicating changes that will impact the overall supply chain.