Ardagh Group is a global leader in glass and metal packaging solutions, producing packaging for the world’s leading food, beverage and consumer care brands. Ardagh Group has a truly global presence. We operate 109 glass and metal manufacturing facilities in 22 countries, employing approxmately 23,500 people and have global sales of approxmately US$8.2 bn.
At Ardagh we have a reputation for innovation; pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, pioneering new production methods, new design techniques and new ways to recycle and save energy. The unprecedented growth of our business has been driven by our unrivalled expertise, obsession with quality and commitment to continuous improvement.
We strongly believe that the success of our business depends on the success of our people. We strive to create working environments where our employees feel valued, can work to their full potential and where their achievements are celebrated. We are creating an exciting future for Ardagh that is built on our core values of trust, teamwork and excellence and we have opportunities in a wide variety of disciplines across our organization.
For more information on Ardagh Group, please visit www.ardaghgroup.com
You can also download our News Centre App by searching Ardagh in the App Store.
This is a North America role within the Ardagh IT department. This role will be responsible for the SAP security user/role administration and user access, and day to day operation of the NA IT Security Management process for North America. The incumbant can be located in Chicago, IL or FIshers, IN.
Security Analyst provides security support such as creation / maintenance of user roles/profiles, monitoring security alerts, and preparing roles for transport. This is a North America role, and provides this support cross division. This Analyst is responsible for ensuring that SAP security complies with corporate-level security policies and supports compliance for SOX, security policy and audit essential functions and responsibilities.
Responsibilities of this position include:
- Motivated, results-oriented professional possessing experience in SAP ECC6, BW/BI, MII, SAP Portals, TMS (Transportation Mgmt), and APO (Adv Planning) Security Authorizations
- Experience using FI/CO, MM, SD, QM, PP, PS and PM modules. Involvement with Administration, Configuration, Development, Implementation of Projects and Support
- Experience in all phases of project life cycle including scoping, planning, upgrading and implementing SAP Security
- Experience in SOX Auditing SAP Systems and Creation/Management of users, Authorization Profiles/ Roles and SOD policies
- Create Firefighter/Emergency Access IDs and Roles
- Experience in analyzing the authorization problems using Trace (ST01), SU53 transactions for SAP systems
- Extensive experience in ERP Maestro GRC, SAP GRC or related compliance software
- Hands on knowledge of everyday security tasks such as user maintenance, role creation, role changes, authorizations, reviewing and assigning sensitive transactions, developing Test Scripts for Integration testing of Roles and Profiles. Performing unit testing on created roles, working with ST01; SU53 reports etc.
- Preferred experience on CATT/eCATT Scripts for creating and maintaining Mass Users and Roles
- Work with Profile Generator for Creating Roles (Single, Composite and Derived), Generation of Authorization Profiles and Assignment of Users to Roles and assignment of Workflow Objects to Roles
- Proven ability to implement security and SOD controls across multiple SAP applications by using the access compliance software tools
- Work with business teams for cleaning the Roles to eliminate segregation of duties (SoD) conflicts using ERP Maestro.
- Closely work with teams on designing, implementing, and configuring GRC Compliant User Provisioning, Risk Analysis and Remediation, and Super user privilege management.
- Work closely with auditors and plant controllers for SOD checks and yearly SOX auditing
- BS (or equivalent) in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
- 3 years experience in IT Security and Authorizations for SAP systems
- Preferred experience in ERP Maestro or GRC or related compliance software
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work as a team member or independently
- IT experience in a global operations environment a plus
- ITIL experience – at least to foundation level desirable
Our Vision and Values
The people that make up Ardagh Group share much more than a strong brand and an excellent reputation. We each share a common vision: to be the preferred packaging partner to the world’s leading brands. We will achieve our vision by delivering customer innovation, providing an inspirational environment for our people and creating sustainable value for our business through its growth and development.
Ardagh Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.