Since time began, the earth’s been a generous contributor to people’s well-being. We haven’t been around quite that long, but The Nature’s Bounty Co. has been enriching lives of consumers around the world for more than 70 years. And before we even got started, the world was developing our motivation: Nature’s bountiful effects on people’s health.
Through our years, we’ve been a leader in health and wellness with our innovative products and solutions. We put science and the highest quality standards at the heart of our business—that’s why The Nature’s Bounty Co. brands are some of the most trusted in the world. We’re a leading global manufacturer, marketer, distributor and retailer of vitamins, nutritional supplements, sports & active nutrition, and ethical beauty products.
We’re also a great place to work, with excellent benefits, competitive compensation and a progressive, healthy company culture. If you’ve ever spent your workdays watching the clock, you know how important a positive work environment is for a person’s well-being. The Nature’s Bounty Co. is committed to supporting wellness in all its forms. And when it comes to wellness, nature is a pretty good place to start.
The Master Data Management (MDM) Shared Services team is responsible for creation of master data, analyzing data related defects and identifying root causes, and driving continuous improvement in business processes and outcomes by establishing data standards and using tools to improve data quality.
The team helps to ensure that the correct and high quality master data is available in all business processes and IT systems. In addition, the team manages and supports MDM System Solutions and the integration of master data across the enterprise. The team is broken out into three functional areas within the MDM Shared Services: 1) Data Control & Compliance, 2) Data Analytics & Continuous Improvement and 3) MDM System Solutions.
The MDM team is responsible for driving continuous improvement in data quality by enforcing consistent data standard during data execution and supporting data governance process by providing expertise and deep knowledge to business data owners.
The Analyst will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Convert strategic business decisions into product and customer master data in centralized MDM systems and throughout master data lifecycle
- Validate strategic business decisions from stage-gate and change control process before initiating master data setup
- Execute customer master data through deduplicate 'De-Dup' and “Match & Merge” rule and create a golden record for customer data
- Evaluate input data from the business against the defined data standard and work with the data owners to identify and resolve incomplete, duplicative and low-quality data before executing into the systems
- Maintain and apply knowledge in data standards defined by internal definition (Data Dictionary, Data Hierarchy structure, etc.) as well as industry standards (i.e. Global Data Standard Network (GDSN) standard)
- Manage routine data cleansing efforts
- Identify improvement opportunities and propose solutions to drive continuous improvement
- Monitor data workflows and collaborate with the business stakeholders to ensure timely execution of the data in the system to support the seamless operations of downstream business processes
- Additional tasks as assigned