Schedule: Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Look for more than answers. Patients and Physicians rely on our
diagnostic testing, information and services to help them make better healthcare decisions. These are often
serious decisions with far reaching consequences, and require
sensitivity, tact and a clear dedication to service. It’s about
providing clarity and hope.
You will work for the world leader in the industry, with a career where you can expand your skills and knowledge. You’ll have a role where you can act with professionalism, you can inspire colleagues, and you can care about the work we do and the people we serve.
At Quest, we are on a continuous journey of discovery and
development. It’s this attitude that has made us an industry
leader and the #1 Diagnostic Lab in the US. For those joining us,
we offer exciting and fast moving career opportunities where you can affect change at a rate unheard of in many
organizations of our size and scope. While we invest in and
develop technology to drive our innovations, our ongoing
success relies on our people.
The primary responsibility of the Senior National Supply Chain Analyst is to support both the Regional Client Supply Fulfillment network and the Regional center led materials function, ensuring a continuity of supply and also assisting in the development of an efficient world class Supply Chain model. The Senior National Supply Chain Analyst gathers data and conducts analysis with the goal of improving the organization's supply chain operations. Identifies underperforming areas in the supply chain and may suggest improvements or resolutions to problems. The Senior National Supply Chain Analyst is accountable for identifying shortcomings, engineering and lean improvement solutions and implementing them across the supply chain network.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Analytical review of monthly financial data to assess operational impact of supply chain decisions, and identifies opportunities for driving cost out of the operation.
• Develops and implements tools to enable the fulfillment network to improve performance and service levels to industry leading levels including assessment of technologies such as barcoding technology, wireless RFID and warehouse management systems
• Responsible for taking corrective action to resolve both the immediate and potential future reoccurrence of supply shortages and proactively communicating customer service impact to stakeholders and clients.
• Develops and prepares cost and service key performance indicator (KPI) reports for key partners and customers.
• Analytical review of data to determine root cause and formulate potential solutions.
• Maintains and develops forecasts to support the business. Resolves discrepancies between order and forecast using various forecasting techniques and analytical tools.
• Have analytical horsepower to proactively analyze multiple sources of data and provide insightful recommendations to help us achieve our overall inventory and customer service objectives.
• Drive standardization of processes across the supply chain enterprise.
• Development of standard work processes including operational, inventory and ordering.
• Communicates clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing. Possesses Team leadership, interpersonal and organizational skills required to lead and manage projects across the supply chain network.
Supervision Exercised: n/a
• This candidate will have a minimum of a Bachelor's degree with a focus in Supply Chain/Logistics, Business, or Technical field.
• MBA is preferred
• Black Belt Certification is preferred
• This candidate will have a minimum of 4 years of business experience and minimum of 3 year of direct Supply Chain experience
• Strong Microsoft Office experience, Fluency in Excel is required
• Strong analytical skills and the ability to interpret large amounts of data is required.
• Strong foundational knowledge of supply chain principles, including the demonstrated ability to assess, improve, and reconstruct the information, physical, and financial flows across the supply chain
• Experience with statistical analysis and forecasting programs is highly preferred.
• This candidate will have the ability to manage multiple projects and initiatives while working independently.
• Deep knowledge of one or more of the core supply chain components (order and demand planning, supply management, production, distribution, warehouse management, etc.)
Physical and Mental Requirements:
• Ability to multi-task
• Ability to lift 10 lbs
• Ability to travel 20%