- This role will aid multiple teams who provide valuations of large funds to investors
- Financial statement analysis, cash flow analysis, securities evaluation and reviewing investments/models
- Building and creating first run client deliverables
- Client facing both through web-based tools and in person to provide scope of solutions
- 1-3/4 years of experience in a Big Four or transaction advisory services a must for Analyst roles
- 4+ years of experience in a Big Four or advisory services practice for the Associate roles
- Minimum of BA degree in Finance, Accounting, Business or Economics
- Prior Excel modeling required
- Ability to provide personal financial aptitude and strategic growth of portfolio
We would love to hear from anyone who comes with the above background who is looking to join this career projected company. Send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or check out our website at www.ledgent.com for more information on how to apply.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.