The Global Marketing team brings to life the unique promise of Hilton's portfolio of brands by defining, creating, and delivering exceptional multi-channel marketing campaigns designed to drive business results.
What will I be doing?
Do you have a real passion for social media and are known for your outstanding analytical skills? If this sounds like you, then you could be the newest member of the Social Media Center of Excellence (COE)! Reporting directly to the Senior Manager, Social Listening and Insights, the Analyst, Social Listening and Insights will be using listening to uncover insights and developing actionable recommendations. As a key support system for the COE, this role will contribute to being the eyes and ears of the ever-changing social landscape.
- Design dashboards to help inform Hilton decision-making around PR/crisis management, corporate reputation, brand health, competitive benchmarking, content creation, campaign performance evaluation, emerging trends identification, etc.
- Define, develop, maintain listening queries, rules, alerts that map to business value.
- Synthesize data and share key takeaways and recommendations.
- Research and report on overall social trends as well as technology and viral social marketing opportunities.
- Partner with the Performance and Insights team to measure the overall performance of social channels and the impact of social media marketing and engagement.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for dynamic self-starters, who are passionate about using their analytical skills to tackle hard problems. We believe the success will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
- Ability to take complex/high volumes of data and turn into simple dashboards/data visualizations
- Capable of finding the meaning in data, turning data into stories, and presenting findings/recommendations
- Ability to collaborate and build positive partnerships in a highly matrixed environment; interact and present ideas with confidence at all levels
- Ability to actively identify business value opportunities that can be supported by the social COE
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal) and capability to prioritize multiple projects at a time
- High level of integrity, flexibility, initiative, and dedication
To fulfill this role successfully, you should demonstrate the following minimum qualifications:
- Two (2) years of experience working in analytics, research or insights
- Proficient user of social listening tools (Sprinklr, Brandwatch, Sysomos, Crimson Hexagon, etc.)
- Experience developing analytics dashboards
- Willingness to occasionally work outside normal business hours (e.g., for a potential PR threat, for crisis management)
- Proficiency with deep diving into data, including key business and social metrics
- Up to 10% travel
It would be helpful in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- BA/BS Bachelor's Degree
- Experience with crisis management and command centers
- Experience with Tableau and Python
Hilton is the world's leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities, and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!