We are continually considering candidates for our Analyst roles across our industry-based teams. These are roles where you could design and deliver research for well-known brands you would recognize. This is not an entry-level position. You should have at least 1 - 3 years of work experience to qualify.
Our industry groups have a diverse set of clients offering you the chance to work on projects ranging from large quant studies that are fielded internationally, or smaller highly custom studies that may include a mix of qualitative and quantitative methodologies to manage. Across our teams, we have great people, great work, and clients that treat us like an extension of their team. In addition, we have internal experts to help you learn and grow analytically, plus navigate the nuances of our clients' business or industry.
Analysts are typically responsible for supporting the design, analysis and reporting for quantitative and qualitative projects. Analysts maintain data integrity, use a variety of analytic techniques to understand data and relay the implications of the results to the project team. This position is responsible for ensuring that project deliverables address client objectives and accurately present findings in a clear, concise, and compelling manner.
- Participate in study design meetings with project team and/or clients.
- Execute research projects using a variety of research methodologies
- Demonstrate understanding of survey sampling concepts, their impact, and use.
- Draft questionnaires using our preferred questionnaire writing processes.
- Use a variety of tools and/or technology to format surveys and prepare for programming.
- Monitor the quality of the data and discard non-qualified respondents (set and apply strike criteria).
- Execute phases of the analysis plan with guidance from experienced team members.
- Analyze research results and create graphical displays to convey the implications of the data.
- Create reports that include effective graphs, tables, summ aries, and narratives.