What the Analytics Specialist does:
- Accurately interprets data, analyzes results using statistical techniques and provides ongoing reports in support of business operations.
- Effectively develops and implements data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and data quality.
- Optimizes productivity by prioritizing time and tasks, set forth by the manager,working independently, and with others as needed.
- Accurately acquires data from primary or secondary data sources and maintains databases and data systems.
- Manages and maintains a clean and organized work environment to ensure cleanliness, professionalism and efficiency in performing duties.
- Accurately filters and "cleans' data, and reviews computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems.
- Maintains excellent customer service between Field Operations, Purchasing Grower Relations and Accounting to ensure an efficient and effective flow of data to the proper departments and individuals.
What the Analytics Specialist needs to be successful:
- Excellent computer skills, especially in Excel
- Attention to detail
- Bachelors Degree in Business
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.