Sogeti is a leading provider of professional technology services, specializing in Application Management, Infrastructure Management and High-Tech Engineering. Sogeti offers cutting-edge solutions around Testing, Business Intelligence, Mobility, Cloud and Security, combining world class methodologies and the global delivery model, Rightshore®. Sogeti brings together more than 20,000 professionals in 15 countries and is present in over 100 locations in Europe, the US and India. Sogeti is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Cap Gemini S.A., listed on the Paris Stock Exchange.
At Sogeti USA, we are committed to building a long and enduring relationship with our employees and to creating an environment that rewards and empowers. Our mission is to constantly exceed our employees' expectations in the same way that we strive to exceed our clients' expectations. We offer an environment that celebrates innovation and helps you to achieve a good balance between your professional and personal life. We strive to be an employer of choice!
Sogeti USA is seeking Front End/ UI Developers to join our team! Our consultants are full-time professionals with opportunities to learn the latest and greatest technologies in the industry. Our consultant's careers give them the experience to work across multiple industries and projects while contributing to the growth of the entire practice. This is a salaried position that includes competitive compensation, benefits, tuition reimbursement, bonus, and a plan for career growth!
Minimum education qualification
- A bachelor's degree in any discipline. MBA or equivalent degree preferred.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Build solid front-end architectures that integrate easily with other systems and technologies
- Understand design patterns and write reusable, modular code
- Knowledge of other open source frontend libraries
- Have a solid understanding of cross-browser/platform issues and code solutions
- Create design specifications for high availability and highly scalable applications which will be used by both internal and external customers.
- Single Page Application, Responsive UI and other design patterns
- Strong knowledge of user experience principles, techniques and user interface patterns for web
- Experience with TDD/BDD. Unit testing with frameworks similar to Jasmine, NUnit, Karma
- Passionate about performance optimization
- Bachelor's degree required
The benefits our employees enjoy:
- 401(k) Savings Plan- Matched 150% up to 6%. (Our 401k is in the top 1% of 401(k) plans offered in the US!)
- Medical/Prescription/Dental/Vision Coverage!
- $12,000 in Tuition Reimbursement
- 100% Company-paid mobile phone plan
- Personal Time Off (PTO)- Ensuring a balance of work and home life