Chickasaw Nation Industries is one of the largest tribally-owned contractors in the United States. With more than 20 years of experience, we provide cutting-edge services for federal and commercial clients across the country. We are proud to support the economic development of the Chickasaw Nation and to contribute to the tribal mission of enhancing the overall quality of life of the Chickasaw people. As a tribal owned organization, CNI fosters a diverse culture. We focus on building integrated teams that offer innovative approaches and customer-centered services. At CNI, our work is not only successful and profitable, but employees know they make a difference as a portion of our profits help create scholarships, develop educational programs, and establish health care facilities and senior centers for the Chickasaw Nation. Work for more than yourself, work for a Nation!
CNI has an anticipated opening for Application Project Manager in the Washington, DC area. This information technology based contract centers around the design and improvement, installation, management, configuration, customization, testing, training, and maintenance of the FHWA’s Nationwide Information Technology (IT) Infrastructure.
Specific requirements and responsibilities are forthcoming. An anticipated position denotes that we are currently evaluating the work or preparing a proposal. In the meantime, we have started looking for outstanding talent to leverage our efforts. Requirements for the Application Project Manager will likely include:
- ITIL v3 Foundations Certification Required, ITIL v3 Intermediate/Expert Certification preferred
- PMP Certification preferred
- At least 10 years of program/project management experience with demonstrated experience in leading a large IT project teams through all phases of a project lifecycle to include risk management
- Demonstrated experience applying IT systems security methods and techniques to systems designs
- Demonstrated experience performing cost/benefit and other appropriate analyses using quantitative and qualitative analytical methods
- Demonstrated experience implementing new and emerging IT technologies and applications
- Demonstrated experience with client and customer services to include needs assessment and problem resolution
- Demonstrated experience with effective oral communication to individuals and large groups
- Demonstrated experience solving complex problems
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.