What Technical Call Center contributes to Cardinal Health
Technical Call Center is responsible for resolving technical problems in a call center/help desk environment for employees and customers.
Application Support Specialist
mscripts™ delivers today’s most comprehensive mobile pharmacy solution to large national retail chains. mscripts’ hosted, enterprise-grade platform is comprised of a 2-way text messaging service and mobile applications branded to each pharmacy’s unique look-and-feel. The mscripts Mobile Pharmacy Platform enables customers to manage their prescriptions and related health information directly from their mobile devices. Customers can be notified of prescriptions ready for pickup, refill prescriptions, receive dosage reminders, find pharmacies close to their current location, view health information, and manage their relationship with the pharmacy. mscripts was founded in 2008 and has offices in San Francisco, CA, and Bangalore, India.
- Provide the first line of pharmacy application support to users of mscripts’ Mobile Phone App and SMS Services and to the technical and business staff of large Retail Pharmacy Chains via the mscripts support queue.
- Provide support via written and verbal communication platforms over the course of a support shift.
- Created and track internal support requests with mscripts engineering and internal support teams.
- Work independently with customers to provide dedicated and exceptional service, including troubleshooting;
- Support system availability in mscripts’ and our client’s production environments;
- Work with our clients on configuration and change requests for the mscripts Mobile Pharmacy Platform;
- Propose solutions and designs to improve product support and adoption;
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Strong customer service skills are a must.
- Solid analytical, critical and creative problem-solving skills;
- Must show examples of successful customer advocacy in prior experiences;
- Excellent written and phone communication skills;
- Knowledge of and experience with supporting SaaS and mobile-based technologies;
- Experience with pharmacy systems a plus, but not required.
- Shift Hours: Several open slots throughout the day.
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.