Client Application Support responds to technical problems that occur abruptly and require immediate attention and solutions. Therefore, the following duties, responsibilities, and goals for this position are:
- Learn our Proprietary Application in detail
- Possess knowledge of operating systems, applications, browsers, and business software
- Identify and resolve technical issues
- Ability to research technical issues for resolutions
- Providing technical support and training to external clients
- Assisting with Proprietary Application installations
- Keep comprehensive case notes in our tracking software and ensure resolutions are kept up to date
- Review provided technical documents and procedures to maintain knowledge
- Courteous and professional communications with external clients at all times.
- 2 to 5+ years of IT experience.
- 2 to 5+ years Customer Service experience in an Application Support Specialist role.
- Basic knowledge of HTML
- Basic understanding of programing for scripting.
- Basic knowledge of SQL
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.