Are you looking to make an impact with your business acumen? UPS is seeking a detail-oriented Administrative Assistant to support our District Sales Operations team, and we want to hear from you!
The Area Sales Manager (ASM) Administrative Assistant supports the ASM with routine reports and weekly updates, along with other administrative tasks required to support the District Sales Operations team within Business Development. He/she is responsible for tracking the Director of Sales’ Balanced Scorecard elements along with providing back office support and serving as a general sales resource.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Gathers information, prepares complex reports and runs analysis using various software packages and UPS applications
- Monitors sales performance using various marketing tools
- Manages customer recognition usage
- Schedules group meetings and informs ASM of key meetings/dates
- Gathers and consolidates information for corporate and regional requests
- Manages International holds
- Organizes DBR reports and GEMS key entries
- Serves as central support resource for outside contacts, bid reconciliation, etc.
- Calls customers as needed
- Works in TEAMS, CVBAT, Sales Funnel and Siebel
Knowledge and Skills
- Proficient in Siebel/Data Warehouse Queries
- Experience using Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
- Able to multi-task and work with little supervision
- Possesses excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Prior Business Development experience – Preferred
UPS is an equal opportunity employer. UPS does not discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law
Read the Philadelphia Fair Chance Hiring Law here.