- Penetrate existing accounts to expand market share
- Make regular contacts with customer providing prompt, courteous and competent service by analyzing all accounts and contracts and developing strategies for growth and profitability.
- Prepare and conduct effective presentations
- Negotiate ethically on price, mix, and terms and conditions, consistent with Industrial business unit strategies.
- Manage consigned inventory levels
- Bachelor's degree or Associate’s degree preferred
- 5+ years outside sales experience, preferably within industrial distribution, is desired
- Working knowledge of distribution sales and direct sales in MRO, is preferred
- A proven track record of prior goal achievement showing solid increases in outside sales and in customer growth, is required
- Ability to design effective sales strategies
- Ability to adapt selling skills appropriately to different levels within an organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with impeccable personal presentation
- Must be proficient in Microsoft office Suite products including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Must hold and maintain all required credentials including a valid driver's license with impeccable driving record and ability to obtain adequate insurance coverage
- 35-45% overnight travel is required
Snap-on offers a drug free work environment and welcomes all qualified candidates to apply.
Snap-on is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran.