Details: Assembler / Tester
2nd Shift: 4 PM - 12:30 AM - Monday through Friday
NOTE: TRAINING MAY BE REQUIRED ON 1st SHIFT
- Hand Assembly of small parts
- Use of small hand tools
- Automated testing of completed products
- Accurately read work instructions
- Data Entry into computer system
- Follow specific written and verbal instructions
- Must be able to read, write and speak English
- High School Diploma / GED highly preferred
- Drug test & Background Check
- Must be authorized to work in the US
- Some manufacturing experience is preferred, but willing to train.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.