Assembles metal product, partially or completely, positioning parts according to knowledge of unit being assembled or following blueprints, diagrams, layouts or oral instruction.
- Availible areas are MEX, GEL, and Attachments
- 3rd Shift: 10:30pm - 7am
- Positions parts according to knowledge of unit being assembled or blueprint.
- Fastens parts together with bolts, screws, speed clips, rivets or other fasteners using hand, air and/or power tools.
- Removes small quantities of metal to produce close fit between parts.
- Tends to machines to perform force fitting or fastening operations as specified.
- Performs duties in a safe, efficient manner in compliance with safety rules and regulations.
- Able to follow written and verbal work instructions to presort parts.
- Building, filling and sustaining kits to support the assembly line.
- Perform various other duties as assigned.
Keeps area clean and organized.
Assists in the instruction and training of others as requested by supervisor.
- Preference will be given to employees who currently work in the Bismarck Factory in the Small Loder Department
- Must be able to read and receive instructions in English.
- Must be able to follow established methods and procedures and perform work accordingly.
- Must have the ability to work rapidly and under time pressure for extended periods of time in order to meet build requirements.
- Must possess the ability to read build sheets and blueprints.
- The ability to communicate with supervisors and fellow workers in both written and verbal forms at a level normally acquired through the completion of high school or equivalent is required.
- Job specific skills, techniques and safe work and equipment operating practices are learned through on-the-job and classroom training.
- General instructions are given on recurring duties, operations and assignments; detailed instructions are given on new duties, operations and assignments.
- Diploma - High School Diploma/Equivalent
- 0>2 years Experience
Doosan is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, religion, creed, citizenship status, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law. Individuals with disabilities who require a reasonable accommodation in the application process or who need assistance accessing the information on this website should call 701-476-4263.
APPLY TODAY at https://jobs.doosan.com