Our client, a world-class, global employer who is located in the Wilsonville Area is seeking an Electrical Assembler to join a team.
Pay: $19 - $21 DOE
Shift: Day or Swing
- Determines and/or follows methods and sequence of operations in performing wiring, component installation, hand soldering and cable harnessing, and fitting on assembly units.
- Makes setups and adjustments holding tolerances to blueprint specifications.
- Mounts assembled components, such as resistors, transistors, capacitors, integrated circuits, and sockets, on chassis panel.
- Performs online go-not-go testing and inspection, using magnifying devices, measuring instruments, and electronic test equipment
- Soldering skills are a must
- SMT and lead-free soldering experience needed
- Basic computer navigation skills are required
- Minimum of 3+ years of related experience
- PWA/PCB hand add or rework experience a plus
- Experience handling laser or light-emitting diodes and optics/lenses a plus
- High School Diploma or GED required
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.