- Uses imagination and creativity within the guidelines of the Bill of Material and Engineering drawings to assemble parts.
- Safely operates Screw guns, Impact wrenches, Drill presses, Punch presses and an assortment of small to medium hand tools.
- Reads, Interprets and understands Engineering drawings, sketches, work instructions and bills of materials.
- Works concurrently with other jobs in assembly and other departments products remain uniformly built.
- Follows company policies regarding safety
- High School graduate or equivalent.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.